Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by www.jobhuntr.com.cy and is made available to you on the following terms and conditions. By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website. If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
Use of the site
The information and services available on the site are provided for the sole purpose of individuals looking for employment opportunities and for employers seeking to recruit staff. You may use, save and print information from the site for these purposes only and for no other personal or commercial purpose. You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading. All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the site and the material available on the site belong to www.jobhuntr.com.cy. Use of the site does not give you any proprietary rights in such materials. Jobseekers and recruiters need to be aware that this job board operates as a venue only and does not introduce or supply work-seekers to recruiters (or vice versa).
You must not:
(a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
(b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
(c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
(d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
(e) access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means;
Registration and Accounts
You may register for an account profile with our website by completing and submitting the registration form on our website. The profile requires standard fields to be completed. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of details completed therein and placed by you on the www.jobhuntr.com.cy site.
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
You must not use any other person’s account to access the website, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so.
User accounts and passwords
If you register for an account with our website, you will be asked to choose a valid email address and password. You must keep your password confidential. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
Cancellation and suspension of account
(a) suspend your account;
(b) delete your account; and/or
(c) edit your account details,
at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
You may delete your account on our website using your account control panel on the website.
Prohibited list of content described below that:
- is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as user content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, discrimination, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of any group or individual;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, “spamming” or “phishing”;
- promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides or links to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; or
- provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these terms, including without limitation, violating someone’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating any media; and
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other users.
Resumes and Job Advertisements
Resumes and job advertisements contained on the site are provided by candidates and by prospective employers and will be reviewed by www.jobhuntr.com.cy. However, we expect candidates and prospective employers to carry out such verification procedures as are customary and prudent in the circumstances.
Services and information provided on the site by us are intended to assist in the job seeking or recruitment process. We do not guarantee any candidate’s suitability or prospects of success in any particular case and www.jobhuntr.com.cy in no event shall be responsible for any loss or damage arising from the contact with any candidate or the use of any information provided by a candidate. You should obtain independent verification before relying on information provided on the site in circumstances which may result in loss or damage.
We try to ensure continuous availability of the site and all the services available on it but accept no responsibility for the consequences of interruptions or delays, however caused. We may, additionally, alter the design and specification of the site at any time.
All profiles created during the registration process that are considered for any reason offensive or do not comply with the site’s policy will be rejected and no access will be granted.
www.jobhuntr.com.cy may at any time amend any of these terms and conditions and all users will be considered as having received notice and be bound by any amendments.
Links to third party websites
www.jobhuntr.com.cy may contain links to third party websites. The content of such websites is the sole responsibility of such third parties and www.jobhuntr.com.cy in no event shall be liable for the content, legality or correctness of information contained in these websites.
These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Cyprus Law and all disputes shall be decided by the Cypriot courts.
Vacancy live period
A job posted on www.jobhuntr.com.cy will remain live for 31 days. Any extension of this time will be charged to the customer as a new posting.
All prices exclude VAT.
Job adverts will go live after payment confirmation on www.jobhuntr.com.cy. You will be notified by email when your job adverts have gone live on www.jobhuntr.com.cy
Responses to Advertisements
You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals who may respond to an advertisement you have posted and not do anything which may bring www.jobhuntr.com.cy into disrepute. You will indemnify us from and against any claim brought by an individual against www.jobhuntr.com.cy arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these terms and conditions.
We do not guarantee any response to your advertisement or that responses will be from individuals suitable for the job advertised. It is your responsibility to carry out such checks and procedures as are necessary to ensure that candidates are suitable for the job advertised and have the required qualifications and personal characteristics.
As part of www.jobhuntr.com.cy‘s commitment to getting customers the best possible response we reserve the right to amend some of the job details that you supply in order to optimise your advertisement.
All profiles created during the registration process will be assessed by the administrator for approval. Profiles that are considered for any reason offensive or do not comply with the site’s policy will be rejected and no access will be granted.
Use of Candidate Profiles
Rights in the database
Database rights and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property rights in the candidate database belong to www.jobhuntr.com.cy.You acknowledge that you do not acquire any rights in the database or its content and that your retention and use of the database and its content is governed by these terms and conditions.
Use of the Database
Upon receiving material from the candidate profiles base you may:
- Use, search or download it to your database for the purpose of finding suitable candidates for specific job vacancies that you wish to fill.
- Use the information about the individuals contained in the database for the purpose of contacting them (either directly or through www.jobhuntr.com.cy in relation to a specific job vacancy).
- Use the information only in connection with your own recruitment-related activities.
You may NOT:
- Supply, sell or license material from the candidate database, or a copy of it, to any other person.
- Download, search or view the database through any automated (e.g. “scraping”) process.
- Contact the individuals on the database or make or allow any use of the information about those individuals, other than for the purpose of finding suitable candidates for specific job vacancies.
- Access our candidate database from a system that is not fully patched or does not have industry standard AntiVirus software installed that is regularly updated.
Dealings with Candidates
You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals you may contact using information from the candidate database and not do anything which may bring www.jobhuntr.com.cy into disrepute. You will indemnify www.jobhuntr.com.cy from and against any claim brought by an individual against www.jobhuntr.com.cy arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these terms and conditions.